We’ll-Being JAPAN Online Website
1. User Information to be Collected and Collection Method
The ‘User information’ mentioned in this policy refers to personal information as defined in the law in regards to the protection of personal information (Act No. 57 of May 30, 2003. ‘Act on the Protection of Personal Information’ from henceforth), as well as information pertaining to user identification, purchase history on this service, and other produced or stored information associated with this service which this company collects based on this policy.
The user information that this company collects on this service, depending on the collection method, is as follows.
(1) Information offered from the customers
The information provided by customers to use this service or through the use of this service is as follows.
・ Names, birthdates, genders, and information concerning one’s profile, such as their occupation.
・ Email addresses, phone numbers, and information concerning one’s contact details, such as their address.
・ Credit card information, bank account information, and information concerning payment methods, such as electronic money information.
・ Information concerning the history of products purchased by the user through this service.
・ Information concerning things such as questions, comments, and claims made by the user through this service.
・ Other, including information entered or sent by the user through forms or any other method determined by this company.
(2) Information provided by other services that the user has given permission to link with in the use of this service.
If the user gives permission to link with other services, such as social networking services, while using this service, then the following information will be collected from the concerned external service based on the details agreed upon at the time permission was given.
・ The ID the user uses on the concerned external service
・ Other information that the user has agreed to disclose to the service partner based on the external service’s privacy settings
(3) Information collected by this company when the user is using this service
This company may collect information concerning the access status, and the methods of use of this service.
This includes the following information.
・ IP addresses
・ Information concerning the server access log
・ Cookies and other identifiers
(4) Information collected by this company based on a separate agreement by the user when the user is using this service.
This company will collect the following information from the computer terminal that is being used by the user if the user consents to the separate agreement based on the method determined in 3-1.
・ Location information
2. Purpose of Use
The specific purposes of the use of user information concerning this service are as follows.
(1) For the provision, preservation, protection, and improvement of this service, including the reception of registrations, user identification, user authentication, maintenance of user registered items, calculations of usage fee settlements, etc.
(2) For the collection of user purchasing history and behavior measurement.
(3) For the distribution and display of advertisements and result measurement.
(4) For responding to guidance information and inquiries concerning this service.
(5) For responding to actions concerning this service that violate this company’s regulations, policies, etc.
(‘Regulations, etc.’ from henceforth)
(6) For notifications about changes in regulations, etc. concerning this service.
3. Notification/Public Announcement and Consent Acquisition, as well as Usage Suspension Request Methods
3-1 The following user information will be collected after the user has given their consent.
3-2 Users can request for a suspension of the collection or usage of all or part of their user information by making changes to specific settings on this service. In the case that this occurs, this company will promptly suspend the usage in accordance with this company’s provisions. In addition, depending on the items of the user information, its collection and use is a prerequisite for using this service, and so this company will suspend collection and use of the information only if the user withdraws from this service based on the method determined by this company’s regulations, etc.
4. Third Party Provisions
This company will not provide personal information of its user information to third parties (including foreign parties) without first acquiring the consent of the user beforehand. However, this will not apply when the following necessary information is provided to third parties (including foreign parties).
(1) In the case that it is needed to protect a human life, body, or assets, and it is difficult to acquire the consent of the user
(2) In the case that it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, local public entity, or other party who has been entrusted to carry out the affairs determined by laws and regulations, and when there is the risk that acquiring the consent of the user may impede the progress of the affairs
(3) Other, such as in the case when it is recognized by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or any other law
5. Provisions to Contractors
This company may contract third parties in the management of all or part of user information within the boundaries necessary to fulfil the use of purposes stipulated in 2. In this case, this company will force the concerning third parties to comply with this policy and the items and equivalent matters and details determined in the regulations, etc. concerning this company’s user information.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
When the user requests the disclosure of personal information based on the regulations in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, then the information will be disclosed without delay after it has been confirmed that the request was made from the user themselves (If such personal information does not exist then we will notify the user that such information does not exist). However, this does not apply if this company bears no obligation to disclose the information based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or any other law.
7. Amendment and Suspension of Use, Etc. of Personal Information
7-1 If the user requests that their information details be amended based on the regulations in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information for the reason that the personal information (1) is not true, or if they request that the use of their information be suspended based on the regulations in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information for the reason that it was handled in a way that exceeded the boundaries of the use of purpose which was publicly released in advance, or for the reason that it was collected untruthfully or by any other unjust method, then the necessary investigations will be conducted without delay after it has been confirmed that the request was made from the user themselves, and then, based on the results, amendments or the suspension of use of the user’s personal information will be conducted and the user will be notified that such actions have been performed. In addition, if it has been decided that no amendments or that suspension of the use of their information has not been performed, then the user will be notified that such actions have not been performed.
7-2 If the user requests to have their personal information deleted, then if this company determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, then the personal information will be deleted after it has been confirmed that the request was made from the user themselves and the user will then be notified that such actions have been performed.
7-3 If this company holds no obligation to make amendments or suspend the use of information based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or any other law, then the regulations of 7-1 and 7-2 will not be adopted.
8. Contact for Inquires
For any opinion, question, complaint, or claim inquiries concerning the management of user information, please inquire at the following address.
Address: 〒103-0023 Tokyo-to, Chūō-ku, Nihonbashi-Honcho, 4-8-16 KDX Shin-Nihombashi Station Building 3F (This company’s Tokyo office)
We’ll-Being JAPAN Corporation
Personal information management officer: Chief Operating Officer COO Sadayuki Hagiwara
This company will make changes to this policy as needed. However, if changes that are made to this policy require the consent of users based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or any other law, the policy after the changes shall apply only to the users who have agreed to the changes in the method determined by this company. In addition, if this company makes changes to this policy, then details about when the changes will be made and the regulations after the changes have been made will be posted on this company’s website for a set reasonable amount of time, or the users will be notified of the changes.